MEET JORDAN ROSE
Fully Licensed and Insured Oregon Fishing Guide (Guide No. 2501)
An Oregon native, Jordan has been fishing the Pacific Northwest rivers for over 30 years. Born in Salem, Oregon and living in the Portland area, his local knowledge and expertise are the ingredients you need to put you on fish, and have memories that will last a lifetime.
Jordan has been fishing the Sandy River since he was a young kid and it has a special place in his heart. The Sandy is a incredible river just minutes from Portland offering breathtaking scenery and landscapes.
Also special to Jordan is the Oregon coast range. With its rugged peaks and rain filled tributaries the coastal rivers of the NW are unique with fresh fish just hours out of the salt waters of the Pacific Ocean. That's where Jordan came up with the name “Pacific Drifter” using the analogy of all the river systems flowing from the pristine mountain tops to the Pacific Ocean and the lifelong desire to pursue and explore (aka a Drifter) valley to valley, river to river, mountain to mountain.
- $55.00 Deposit Required.
- Deposits are non-refundable if canceled within 14-days of the trip.
- If you cancel your trip outside of 14 days I offer the opportunity to reschedule up to 6 months. If unable to reschedule within 6 months the deposit is forfeited.
- All deposits are securely collected through Paypal or by phone, and confirmed by email or text: 503-704-3219.
- Remainder of balance collected as cash or card at end of trip. (plus 3.1% service fee for card payments)
- Pacific Drifter Guide Service has the right to cancel trips but will offer a rescheduling date at your convenience.
- If unable to reschedule, your deposit will be refunded in full.
Pacific Drifter Guide Service has a 14 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your trip outside of 14 days you will not be required to pay for your day of fishing. Your previously paid $55 deposit allows you to reschedule up to 6 months. If unable to reschedule within 6 months, your deposit is forfeited.
If you cancel within the 14 day cancelation period you will lose your deposit and you’re required to pay the full payment for your trip.
Thank you for understanding and I look forward to taking you fishing!
What People Have Said
Was able to snag a spot and got to fish for spring Chinook. Had so much fun catching fish in an urban setting! Jordan was an awesome guide and he put me on the fish, excited to get out and fish with him again!
Jordan always does his best to put clients on fish. He is a conscientious guide and has a great knowledge of lots of different fisheries. I recommend using him for Buoy 10 or any of the upriver fisheries.
Jordan goes above and beyond! We have fished together a number of times and this guy knows his sport! His character, ethics, and effort are WAY above what would be expected.
What an amazing time! Jordan was amazing, got us hooked onto fish throughout the whole day! Such a fun Veterans Day, good company and great fishing! The best guided trip I’ve ever been on!